Accessible Virtual Care in Delaware
Fast and Convenient
Access convenient medical care at any time of the day. Use virtual care to interact with a healthcare professional through a live online video. Virtual care is a simple, fast and affordable way to see one of the highly qualified medical providers of Ambient Care. Have a discrete visit at your home, or office, or wherever you are when you need it!
Save time you’d spend traveling to a doctor’s office or the emergency room—and get the same high-quality care. Most of our patients are able to speak with a healthcare professional within 10 minutes of registering. The process is easy:
- Register online via your computer, or on your smartphone after downloading our Ambient Care App.
- Log in to your account, and make an appointment for a consult right away. We schedule appointments on demand, as you need them.
DOWNLOAD OUR AMBIENT CARE APP
Savings on the Same High-Quality Care
Virtual Care is a great low-cost healthcare option. Many insurances cover this service and a typical virtual visit using our app costs only $60 for those without medical insurance.
All the Benefits of an In-Person Visit
During a “virtual visit,” you will hear and see your medical provider in real time. An appointment takes place via live video with your provider, who pops up on the screen of your computer or smartphone.
- Appointments tend to last from 10 to 15 minutes—plenty of time to discuss your concerns, share your symptoms, and ask the provider any questions.
- Because you’re using video for the consultation, you can use your device’s camera to show your physical symptoms.
- At the end of this virtual visit, your provider will diagnose your condition and recommend a course of treatment.
- If treatment requires a prescription for a medication, the provider will send it to a local pharmacy, just as if you saw a doctor in person
Use the App to Discuss Testing and Screening
If you have a concern about Cholesterol, Diabetes, General Health Screening, Men’s Health Screening, Hepatitis, or Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), you can use our app to discuss concerns and have a lab test at a convenient location.